Dear Twin Valley Juniors, Seniors, Parents, and Guardians;
Linked below is the necessary ticket information for this year’s Junior-Senior Prom, Simple Elegance, on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. at Sunnybrook Ballroom in Pottstown, PA. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and all students must arrive by 6:30 pm.
TICKETS are $66 and ONLY ON SALE THROUGH THE ENCLOSED FORM
which MUST be RETURNED to the TVHS OFFICE BY Friday, April 7, 2017
- There will be no late ticket sales, no exceptions!
- All ticket sales are final; no refunds.
- Complete payment for all students and guests is due upon receipt of this form.
- Attire for the event is semi-formal to formal.
- All students and their guests are required to adhere to school policies and rules.
- All dance attendants may be subject to a breathalyzer test.
Who can buy tickets?
- Only eligible TVHS juniors and seniors may purchase tickets.
- Early graduates of the Class of 2017 may also purchase tickets.
Who can I bring as a guest?
- Juniors and seniors who wish to bring a guest not enrolled at Twin Valley High School must fully complete the enclosed Guest Pass and submit it with this ticket purchase form.
- Juniors and seniors who wish to bring a TVHS underclassman do not need to fill out a Guest Pass.
- Each TVHS junior/senior may not bring more than one guest.
How can I be sure that I will be able to sit with my friends?
- Tables up to a maximum of 10 guests can be purchased on the enclosed form by filling out all
guest names and enclosing payment for the total amount (multiple checks are OK).
- Groups of less than 10 guests will be combined with other smaller groups.
- Please use the price chart on the order form for the appropriate amount of tickets being
- TABLE NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED & NOTED ON YOUR INVITATION/TICKET.
- Table numbers/seating arrangements are final. No changes may be made after ticket sales.
How do I submit my ticket purchase?
- Drop it off to room 716 (with Mrs. Christina Donatelli)
- Drop it off at the TVHS office (with Mrs. Deb Oldham or Mrs. Terri Vieldhouse).
- Mail to:
Mrs. Christina Donatelli – Junior Class Adviser
Twin Valley High School
4897 N. Twin Valley Road Elverson, PA 19520
- ALL TICKET ORDERS & MONEY MUST BE RECEIVED BY Friday, April 7, 2017
How and when will I receive my prom ticket(s)?
- Formal prom invitations – will be hand delivered to TVHS students at school in the weeks leading up to prom. Invitations will be mailed home to students who currently do not attend classes at TVHS.
If you have any questions not answered here, please call the school at (610)286-8600 or email Mrs.
Christina Donatelli at email@example.com.
We look forward to celebrating a safe and memorable prom with you in May.
~ The Class of 2018 ~
Dance Guest Pass