All seniors should complete the quick survey on the senior Google Classroom by holiday break.
Yearbook information and the class dues are now "past due". Seniors that did not submit their information sheet, senior superlatives, baby picture, or class dues should do so by Friday, November 4. The information needed can be accessed through the Senior Class Google Classroom.
Senior picture retakes will occur on November 9 and November 10 after school. Anyone who requested a retake should have received a postcard with an appointment time. Anyone who did not receive a card or who cannot attend at the assigned time should see Ms. Witman in room 201.
Join our Google Classroom page for even more information! Enter code 1c5olcn.
Click here for information on how to order your 2016-2017 TVHS yearbook!
Senior Class Meeting
October 4, 2016
Student Services Presentation
- Graduation Stationery—Packet passed out. Take home to share with parents.
- Cap & Gown Information—If only ordering Cap & Gown
- Fill out top of Graduation Products Order Form
- Complete line 39B on order form (ck male/female and put height and weight). Cap & Gown & Tassel is 25.00 + tax. (Total with tax is $26.50). If only ordering Cap & Gown DO NOT pay $9.95 shipping & handling.
Note: Must have Cap & Gown to walk in Graduation.
**Orders due Tuesday, October 11th during all lunches in the cafeteria
- Monitor regularly for: All Senior/Graduation information
- Senior Information Sheet—Information that will be next to your picture in yearbook. Turn in form even if you do not want anything next to your picture so they do not keep trying to track you down for information. Turn into Ms. Witman in 201 by November 1st.
- Senior Personalities—Complete if you want (voluntary), and turn into Ms. Witman in 201 by November 1st.
- Baby Picture Form—take home to parent. Must be completed and picture, information, and check turned in to Ms. Witman in 201 by November 1st.
Senior Dues--$25.00—Due by November 1st to Ms. Witman in Room 201
Diploma Cards—Completed as you would like your name on your diploma (ie middle name/initial, etc.)
Senior Trip Ideas—White Water Rafting, Busch Gardens, CamelBack Beach, Washington D.C., Knoebels, Day in New York City.
Senior Portraits & Retakes—November 9th and 10th. Should receive a postcard for your sitting. If want retakes or need to change your time, contact Ms. Witman in Room 201.
Shady Maple Breakfast—February 17th—9:00-10:15—Class picture to follow in Aux Gym at 10:30.
Fan Clothing—Coming in January.
NOTICE—Students with outstanding obligations, including unserved detentions, may be restricted from participation in extra-curricular activities and student privileges, including, but not limited to, school driving privileges/parking, participation in sports, flex scheduling, dances, after school activities, etc. Unfulfilled obligations may ultimately impact a student’s ability to participate in end of year activities, including the graduation ceremony.