Twin Valley High School is a comprehensive public high school, with a total enrollment of approximately 1,100 students in grades 9 to 12, that embodies a campus rich with diverse opportunities for student growth and learning potential both in individual and group settings.
Twin Valley High School offers an extensive curriculum of 168+ courses which emphasizes preparation for college.
- Over 15 Advanced Placement offerings
- Project Lead the Way, a pre-engineering course of study, which has led to national competition honors for 10+ years
- An extensive internship program that provides authentic, real-world experiences in the workplace with area businesses, organizations, and agencies
- Multiple opportunities for dual-enrollment college credits
- Opportunities for Career and Technical education through a rich partnership with the Berks Career & Technical Center, which offers 37 career programs in seven different career areas