Students are expected to attend BCTC on half-days and on days that Twin Valley is closed but BCTC is open.
- On days BCTC is closed, but TVHS is open—Students come in as normal in the a.m. on their "regular bus" and can go home on their own after a.m. classes or stay and ride the same bus home in the afternoon that they ride mornings at the regular TVHS dismissal times.
- On days TVHS is closed but BCTC is open—Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from TVHS. The bus to BCTC departs TVHS at 10:34 a.m. and returns at 3:40 p.m. There are no home pick-ups or drop-offs when TVHS is closed.
- On ½ day (AM schedule) at TVHS—Students report to TVHS as normal for a.m. classes and depart for BCTC at 10:34 a.m. Students will return to TVHS at 3:40 p.m.; there are no home stops on ½ days.
- On ½ day (PM schedule) at TVHS—Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from TVHS. The bus to BCTC departs TVHS at 10:34 a.m. and returns at 3:40 p.m.; there are no home stops on ½ days. Because BCTC students do not have a 3rd or 4th period class at TVHS, any BCTC student who reports to school prior to 10:30 a.m. will be assigned to a study hall in the cafeteria until the BCTC bus departs at 10:34 a.m.
- 2 OR 3-Hour delay—BCTC PM students go to BCTC as normal those days from TVHS at 11:48 a.m.; afternoon home stops will take place as normal. In the event of a 3-hour delay, the bus will leave TVHS at 11:29 a.m.
- On days TCHS is closed, but TVHS is open—TCHS students have the choice of providing their own transportation to TVHS at 10:30 a.m. or riding their "regular" bus to TVHS ("regular" bus is the bus they ride home from TVHS in the afternoon, not the bus they take to TCHS in the morning). Due to variations in schedules, students should ask the driver of their regular (afternoon) bus to confirm the morning pickup time. Students who arrive to TVHS prior to 10:30 a.m. will be assigned to a study hall until the start of block 3.
- On days TVHS is closed but TCHS is open—There is no transportation to TCHS.
- On ½ day (AM Schedule) at TVHS—Students report to TCHS as normal and return to TVHS by 10:30 a.m. for early dismissal.
- On ½ day (PM Schedule) at TVHS—Students do not report to TCHS; Students report to TVHS in time for block 3 at 7:45 a.m. and are dismissed from school at 10:30 a.m. Students may ride their regular (afternoon) bus to school in the morning (see #1 above).
- 2 OR 3-Hour delay—Students do not report to TCHS; students may ride their regular (afternoon) bus to school in accordance with the delay. Students with their own transportation may choose to arrive to school in-time for their block 3 class and may be dismissed at the conclusion of their block 4 class (see bell schedules). Students present during blocks 1 and 2 will be assigned to a study hall.