Skip To Main Content

Working Permit

Twin Valley High School is responsible for issuing work permits to minors residing within the Twin Valley School District.

Information about Pennsylvania's Child Labor Law is available here.  If you have specific questions about the PA Child Labor Law, please contact the Bureau of Labor Law Compliance at 800-932-0665 Call: 800-932-0665.

The form to apply for a work permit can be downloaded below; Please call the High School Office at 610-286-8648 Call: 610-286-8648 if you have any questions about the application process.

Work Permit Application

Instructions for completing the Work Permit application...


You must sign the Work Permit in the High School Office. This Work Permit given to minors only needs to be applied for once. When issued, it is the student’s card to keep. The employer may make a copy. If you change jobs, the card must be presented to each new employer until you reach the age of 18.